Enamel Safe Kids Fluoride Toothpaste 45gm - Strawberry
It’s exactly what you get in our All Natural variant but with your dentist recommended dosage of fluoride.
This toothpaste is 99.78% natural and the remaining 0.22% in the form of sodium fluoride delivers 1000ppm of fluoride.
Our Enamel Safe Kids’ Toothpaste will do the job of cleaning your kids teeth and it will do the job extra gently as it has an extremely low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30, preventing paste from harming your child’s enamel and gums as they brush.
Most adult toothpaste variants have an RDA value of 100 and above.
• 99.78% natural with 0.22% sodium fluoride (1000ppm Fluoride)
• Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
• Enamel Safe Formula with low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30.
• Calendula and Xylitol help fight against plaque formation.
• Silica gently removes tooth stains.
• Chamomile provides antioxidant benefits.
• Natural Strawberry flavour, mild and pleasing taste
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
• Extra Gentle Formula with no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring and other harsh ingredients.
Brush teeth at least twice a day and after meals.
Spit out after brushing.
Suitable for children aged 2 years and up.
Glycerin (vegetable-derived), Aqua (water), Hydrated Silica (mineral-derived), Xylitol (plant-derived), Celullose Gum (plant-derived), Aroma (Natural Strawberry Flavour; plant-derived), Propanediol (plant-derived), Sodium Fluoride, Citric Acid (plant-derived), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (plant-derived), Vitis Venifera Seed Oil (plant-derived), Willow Alba Bark Extract (plant-derived), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (plant-derived)