BrushCare Professional Regular Soft Toothbrush
We listened to what dental professionals wanted in a toothbrush for regular healthy teeth and gums.
Small and compact head to reach far back and tight areas in the mouth. Check.
Multiple non-slip grip areas on the handle for better control. Check.
And we further added in a double check by including a toothbrush cover and three colors to ensure everyone in the family gets their own.
The Soft & Fine Bristles with Polished End-Rounded Tips gently brush out plaque and food whilst protecting your tooth enamel.
• Soft and Fine Bristles with Polished End-Rounded Tips that gently brush out plaque and food whilst protecting your tooth enamel.
• Ultra Compact Oval-Shaped Brush Head tapered at the end to allow for reach into the tightest spaces at the back of your mouth.
• Slim, Long Neck that provides maximum reach to all tooth surfaces.
• Non-slip Grip and Large Textured Thumb Rest which provides control and stability when brushing in the wet.
• Toothbrush Cover keeps your toothbrush clean and prevents damage during travel.
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
• BPA Free
Brush gently with short strokes. Pay more attention to areas around the gum line, teeth at the back, and areas around fillings, crowns or other dental restorations.
Begin by brushing the outer side of your teeth.
First the upper teeth, then the lower.
Next, brush the inner side of your upper teeth, followed by the inner side of your lower teeth.
Finally, brush your molars (the chewing area of your teeth).
For fresher breath, make it a point to brush your tongue gently as well.