Extra Gentle Hypoallergenic Fluoride Toothpaste 130gm
Gentle and safe for everyday use, our Extra Gentle Hypoallergenic Fluoride Toothpaste is clinically tested against cumulative irritation and skin sensitization to help in avoidance of contact dermatitis that can cause irritation, rashes and redness, at the corners and around the mouth.
Made for individuals seeking an extra gentle teeth cleansing experience, it is free from SLS, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Petrochemicals, PEG and PPG, Saccharin, Triclosan, and other harsh ingredients or abrasives.
And extra gentle does not mean extra bland.
• Hypoallergenic. Clinically tested to reduce and minimize the possibility of allergic responses.
• No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring and other Harsh Abrasives
• Providing an extra gentle tooth stain removal and polishing experience.
• Low Abrasivity which provides an extra gentle teeth cleansing experience.
• CPC and Xylitol help fight plaque-forming bacteria.
• Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
• Extra fresh and cool mint taste
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Use morning and night as you would use your usual toothpaste.
Brush as per usual, rinse with water and spit out paste after use.
We recommend using a soft toothbrush like Pearlie White BrushCare toothbrushes.
Make it a point to see your dentist once every 6 months.
For children under 6 years old: Use a pea size amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist whom can advise on your child's optimal daily fluoride intake.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm Fluoride)
Full ingredient listing: Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Acesulfame, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Mint Flavor, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Xylitol.