Gentle and safe for everyday use, our Extra Gentle Hypoallergenic Fluoride Toothpaste is clinically tested against cumulative irritation and skin sensitization to help in avoidance of contact dermatitis that can cause irritation, rashes and redness, at the corners and around the mouth.
Made for individuals seeking an extra gentle teeth cleansing experience, it is free from SLS, Mineral Oils, Parabens, Petrochemicals, PEG and PPG, Saccharin, Triclosan, and other harsh ingredients or abrasives. And extra gentle does not mean extra bland. It's made with an extra minty and refreshing flavour that you will love using in the morning, night, and after meals.
Having that healthy, radiant smile you’ve always wanted has never been easier with its hypoallergenic properties and added ingredients like Fluoride, Xylitol and CPC to help fight against tooth decay.
All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol/AHAs, Saccharin.
Pearlie White® does NOT conduct any form of testing on animals.
Clinically tested to reduce and minimize the possibility of allergic responses.
No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, PEG/PPG or Harsh Abrasives
Providing an extra gentle tooth stain removal and polishing experience
Provides an extra gentle teeth cleansing experience
CPC and Xylitol
Help fight plaque-forming bacteria
Helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel
- Extra fresh and cool mint taste
Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000ppm Fluoride)
Ingredients: Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Acesulfame, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Mint Flavor, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Xylitol.
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and night as you would use your usual toothpaste.
- Brush as per usual, rinse with water and spit out paste after use. We recommend using a soft toothbrush like Pearlie White BrushCare toothbrushes.
- Make it a point to see your dentist once every 6 months.
- For children under 6 years old: Use a pea size amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist whom can advise on your child's optimal daily fluoride intake.