Here’s our swiss army knife equivalent of our dental tool series. Not only does it come with a stainless steel plaque remover that helps you spot missing fillings and cracked teeth. And a mirror that makes in-mouth observation at any angle easy. But also with a tooth stain removal head.
All that coupled with a super bright LED light on the body of the item to help you seek out those pesky spots that keep you from having a lovelier smile.
Need replacement heads or batteries? Shop here.
Three different function heads.
One with a pointed end to remove tooth stains in between teeth with precision; another with a flat end to remove tooth stains on surface of teeth; and another with a conical head plaque remover.
Steady motion vibration
To improve speed and effectiveness of tougher stain removal
Comes with a super bright LED light
To help you see more clearly, the spots that need to be cleaned.
- L-shaped heads can be separated from the handle of the item, allowing you to sterilize (autoclave/steam clean) the heads.
- Easy to use and able to last for at least two years based on once a week usage before needing replacement.
- Press the button to turn on the LED light on/off.
- Twist counter-clockwise and pull to change between heads.
- Twist the bottom cap counter-clockwise to change battery.
To clean the lighted handle, remove the head and wipe the handle with a dry or moist cloth. The heads (only) may be cleaned by rinsing with warm soapy water or autoclaving (pressurized steam). Do not immerse handle or heads in water.
- Use the tooth stain eraser head occasionally (once a month) only on areas with surface stains. Do not apply too much pressure whilst removing stains.
- Tough stains that have accumulated over the years and intrinsic stains (i.e. stains that occur within teeth rather than on the surface) can only be removed by your dentist.
- Do NOT immerse this product in water. Clean by wiping the heads of the item with a damp cloth or alcohol wipe. Alternatively, if you have autoclave equipment, you may sterilize the heads (only) by autoclaving.
- This product is not meant to replace daily brushing or visits to your dentist.
- Not recommended for children