Advanced Sensitive Fluoride (Enhanced) Toothpaste 130gm
Extra sensitive teeth need all the things normal teeth need – but in an extra gentle package.
That's why our new Advanced Sensitive Fluoride toothpaste provides fast acting relief and creates a long lasting barrier against tooth sensitivity.
We've also added 10 natural ingredients to provide even more oral health benefits.
What's more, our extra gentle formula won't irritate you and is safe to use every day.
All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide.
• Potassium Nitrate relieves and protects against tooth sensitivity
• Calcium Carbonate and Sodium Silicate actively remove grime, stains and plaque on enamel surface.
• CPC and Xylitol help prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
• Cinnamon, Echinacea, Liquorice and Sage help fight plaque forming bacteria and promote better oral health.
• Mint freshens breath
• Chamomile, Cinnamon, Echinacea, Honeysuckle, Liquorice, Myrrh, Sage and Xylitol help fight plaque forming bacteria and promote better oral health.
• Lauryl Glucoside prevents irritation of oral tissue, making the product safe and gentle to use every day.
• Extra gentle stain removal and polishing experience with no Peroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Colouring and other harsh ingredients.
• Animal-friendly, no testing on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
Use morning and night or after each meal in place of your ordinary toothpaste.
You should experience noticeable relief from the discomfort of tooth sensitivity within two weeks of using Advanced Sensitive Enhanced Fluoride Toothpaste.
With regular use, Pearlie White Advanced Enhanced Sensitive Fluoride Toothpaste will provide a fast acting and long barrier against tooth sensitivity whilst helping you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
If sensitivity persists, please see your dentist.
Prolonged and severe tooth sensitivity may suggest more serious oral health issues and should be treated by your dentist.
*Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Active Ingredient: 5% w/w Potassium Nitrate and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w (1000ppm Fluoride)
Full ingredient listing: Calcium Carbonate (mineral-derived), Sorbitol (plant-derived), Aqua (water), Potassium Nitrate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Acesulfame, Aroma (Mint Flavour), Cellulose Gum (plant-derived), Sodium Silicate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Xanthan Gum (plant-derived), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Xylitol (plant-derived), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (plant derived), Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Glycerin (vegetable-derived), Lonicera Caprifoloium Extract (vegetable-derived), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (vegetable-derived), Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (vegetable-derived Sage), Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract (vegetable-derived), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract (vegetable-derived), Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract (vegetable-derived), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (vegetable-derived).