Dull, discoloured teeth are tough to deal with. But with our brightest minds behind it, our Powered Tooth Whitener & Stain Remover is more than up to the task.
Affixed with a polishing cup, it rotates gently yet effectively across the surface of your teeth, removing tough unsightly stains caused by smoking, coffee, tea, wine and the food you consume. Through its rotating eraser action, your teeth are polished to a shine.
With this in your arsenal, you can say goodbye to ugly stains and hello to a beautiful smile.
Need extra polishing cups? Shop here.
Cordless tooth polisher and plaque cleaner is specially designed to polish away ugly tooth stains and plaque that ordinary toothbrushes cannot.
Polishes away tooth stains in the comfort of your home.
Simple operation and can be used in conjunction with any toothpaste to enhance teeth cleaning.
Comes with 5 long lasting polishing cups which will last up to 100 polishes each, and 2 long lasting AA batteries for immediate usage.
When to use
- Use the Powered Tooth Whitener & Stain Remover whenever you see tough/ugly stains from smoking, coffee, tea, wine and food on your teeth that cannot be removed by normal brushing.
- We recommend checking for stains on your teeth once every two to three weeks and removing them with this product.
- To prevent stains from reoccurring, we recommend twice daily brushing with your regular toothbrush and Pearlie White Whitening Toothpastes.
To Insert Batteries
- Turn silver body in the direction as shown in the diagram to open.
- Insert two AAA batteries both in upright position with the positive (+) charge on top, then close.
* For best performance, Energizer batteries are recommended.
To Replace Polishing Cups
- Simply hold rubber polishing cup between fingers and pull out from the main unit.
- Use after brushing your teeth.
- Place a small amount of toothpaste inside and on the tip of the polishing cup and spread some toothpaste over the portion of teeth you will be polishing.
- Hold the product with your finger on the on/off lever as shown in the picture.
- Then whilst holding on to the on/off lever, place the rotating dental cup gently on an area of your teeth that you wish to polish.
- Polish each area for a few seconds.
- Do not apply too much pressure. The device has a safety feature that will stop it from spinning if this happens.
- Reapply toothpaste on the polishing cup and your teeth when necessary.
- After polishing, clean the product by wiping its body. Then remove the polishing cups and rinse them under running water. Do NOT immerse product in water.
Each polishing cup will last up to 100 tooth polishings.
- Use powered tooth whitener occasionally (once a month) only on areas with surface stains. Do not apply too much pressure whilst removing stains.
- Tough stains that have accumulated over the years and intrinsic stains (i.e. stains that occur within teeth rather than on the surface) can only be removed by your dentist.
- Do NOT immerse this product in water. Clean by wiping the head of the item with a damp cloth or alcohol wipe.
- This product is not meant to replace daily brushing or visits to your dentist.
- Not recommended for children.