The only accurate and reliable home pregnancy test that detects pregnancy up to 6 days before your missed period.
- Detects pregnancy up to 6 days before your missed period
(Over 99% accurate result, if a hCG level of 12.5mlU/ml or higher is present in a woman’s urine)
- Unambiguous result and easy to use.
- Allows you to keep your positive pregnancy test result FOREVER
- Predictor® EARLY measures the amount of pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) hormone, present in a pregnant woman’s urine.
- A normal, non-pregnant hCG level is under 5 mIU/ ml. Predictor® EARLY detects hCG concentrations of 12.5 mIU/ ml and above in urine with over 99% accuracy. Due to the high sensitivity of the test, it can indicate pregnancy from 6 days before you missed your period.
- hCG levels vary from woman to woman. Clinical studies, confirmed 90% of pregnant women have a hCG level of 12.5 mIU/ml or higher from 6 days before they missed their period.
When to Use
- Predictor® EARLY makes it suitable to test from 6 days before you miss your period.
- By testing too early you might be pregnant but still not have enough hCG present to be detected by the test. If you obtain a negative result and you still feel you may be pregnant, test again closer to the day of your expected period.